Jun 28, 2007

BSWC One-a-Day: DoF - Thirsteen

I was listening to the excellent broadcast to podcast, Netwaves (in it's new time on the Mothership, WBCR-LP 97.7 FM Tuesdays at 8 Eastern) and heard their interview with DoF. They played today's selection and I was hooked. (It helped that I had just climbed out of the Williams River with the sun setting in the west).

The tune is from a compilation on Soulseek Records. The collection is called trabant chai compilation [sisk007].

I gather from the interview that this tune was a watershed for DoF as it was the first time he went all electronic. It is a very nice piece that stuck with me for some time after I heard it.

DoF - Thirsteen

1 comment:

subsystem7 said...

This is a totally great track! Clean, present, stimulating, seems to tell a story.