Oct 2, 2007

BSWC One-a-Day: Bird Lantern - Sweet Papa Fridge

I'll be the first to admit that with a daily deadline sometimes I put something up after hearing a few bars and figure it will work. O.K., so I'm not so proud, but it works and keeps the concept intact. But, the CC Netlabel world is so rich that frequently I can dip in and easily find something that totally rocks my world.

Introducing, from Aidelaide, Australia, via the netlabel, monotonik (the sound is something of a departure for them)Bird Lantern. This release, DuD [mtk191], is a must. You will need to go and download the entire release.

For today's selection I picked the down and funky, Sweet Papa Fridge. Man, I wish these guys were playing down the street right now. Try "Thrill". Wow.

Bird Lantern - Sweet Papa Fridge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm Luca, the press room manager of the italian netlabel Dharmasound. I want to propose you our releases for reviews, listenings etc...
If you want I can send to you the presentation of our netlabel and the press release of the last album (Seralf - Papin e la perdita dell'uovo).

I'll wait for your feedback,

thank you for your attention

Kind Regards,

Luca

--
Luca
Press Room Dharmasound.com
http://www.dharmasound.com
pressroom@dharmasound.com