Jun 7, 2008

Das Kraftfuttermischwerk - Shadows on Wooden Beaches

It is hot here. Hot, hot, hot.

I'm posting from a shady porch surrounded by trees. I'm listening to an excellent tune that seems as if it was created for the very purpose of creating calm and keeping cool.

I found Das Kraftfuttermischwerk at scene.org which is a tremendous source for great copyleft music. I probably don't go there enough, but the user interface is rough and finding stuff can be difficult. Usually I find myself at scene.org after following a link from a netlabel or other front-end source.

Das Kraftfuttermischwerk have excellent bio materials at their MySpace page, here is an excerpt:

"Born in 1977 and 1976 Nico Wawersig and Ronny Kraak grew up in eastern Germany – the Wall casting a cloud over Berlin. At the time electronical music was unfamiliar, for cultural activities were of governmental concern."
Enjoy these opening days of Summer. Stay cool.

Das Kraftfuttermischwerk - Shadows on Wooden Beaches

No comments: