Mar 31, 2006

New Discovery from Old Friends

I have admired Delgarma, a band from Lyon, France for some time now. They have had songs on a few editions of BSWC, but this week I discovered this gem on Musique-Libre.org. MLO is a fantastic francophone open-source music site that uses some Creative Common Licenses alongside other forms of copyleft arrangements. As stated before, MLO is worth spending some time exploring (recently, I've discovered using the power of their rss feed to keep an eye on what's going on over there). Delgarma:
"Delgarma c'est de la musique atmosphérique et acoustique. Ce sont des chansons en suédois, français et anglais. C'est aussi du percussif de la world et des ballades."
Try I wish i didn't care by Delgarma

8 comments:

delgarma said...

hello,

Thanks for these swetty words about our songs.

have a good time.

didier
groupe delgarma
delgarma@free.fr
http://delgarma.free.fr

James Baker said...

Congratulations Friend for your excellent blog on diet home!Keep up the good work!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
diet home
I send you my warm regards and wish you continued success.
Have a nice day! :-)

James Baker said...

Hi, Fellow!I like your blog!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a diet home
site. It pretty much covers diet home related subjects.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

James Baker said...

Hi Blogger!I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
diet home
It pretty much covers diet home related issues.
Best regards!

Joe Berenguer said...

Hello Friend! I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about diet home so I know I'm talking
about when I say yours is top-notch! Keep up the
great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please visit my site diet home
Best success!

Joe Berenguer said...

Hi Fellow! I was just searching blogs,and I found your site! I like it!
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
diet home
It covers diet home related contents.
All the best!

videogame download said...

Your blog I found to be very interesting!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a videogame download
site.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!

videogame fulfillment service said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my videogame fulfillment service site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.