Jul 4, 2007

BSWC One-a-Day: Digi Hartatak featuring Nay Nay - Balls

Well, sometimes I find a great track instantaneously! Tonight was one of those nights. Balls immediately worked for me, hiding and finding balls, how could you lose?!?! "Let's pretend that you've got some balls, and I'm going to hide them." Brilliant.

This release is from a relatively new netlabel, NoiseCollector Records, which has a coming soon notice on noisecollector.com, but can be found on www.myspace.com/noisecollector. The NoiseCollector press release promises innovative guerrilla marketing techniques and effective but non-invasive promotion for musicians who sign on to the netlabel (and some other goodies). Simply watching archive.org was all the marketing that was needed for me ;)

Nay Nay (apparently pictured) provides the vocals and Digi Hartatak the production. Nay Nay is a 99 year old female from Palm Beach Gardens, but her myspace profile is private, so I can tell you no more. Digi-Hartatak seems to be all over the place, but no specific info. I guess I'll wait for the NoiseCollector site to be released.

Oh, and I hope all those in the U.S. who celebrate it had a good 4th of July!

Digi Hartatak featuring Nay Nay - Balls

1 comment:

Biotic said...

Nay Nay just became a friend of mine on My MySpace last week. Great track. Thanks for posting it.