May 21, 2007

BSWC One-a-Day: Zinoeki - Bang to the beat of the drum

OMG - I posted the same tune from the same release that biotic posted on Saturday!!! This is not only synchronous, but terribly embarrassing. Kudos to Tunturia, I guess they made a huge impression on both biotic and I.

So here's another, since I unfairly cheated you out of a song -- Zinoeki, "Bang to the beat of the drum" off of Zinoeki's first release Welcome to the candystore [onmp064]. This is funky, full throttle club with a touch of naughtiness. If you're easily offended, don't listen to the whole release ;) but I'm guessing that won't apply to many of you. The release grabs on tight on the intro and doesn't let go all the way through "Sexpot."

This release (from onmix) was produced by Mr. DeVo and Oilboy's aftersun.

Zinoeki - Bang to the beat of the drum

No comments: