Mar 9, 2007

BSWC One-a-Day: Gondwana - Aire de Jah

I have almost nothing on this artist or tune. Some upbeat reggae sounds for your Friday afternoon.

Just posted on archive.org...I mean really, really fresh material. I'm thinking they are from Argentina, but I'm kinda reading between the lines there and could be wrong.

Gondwana - Aire de Jah

Photo Credit: Nation of Gondwana 2005 by viernullvier

[update: I'm a little shame-faced to admit that further research on Gondwana reveals that they are prolific Latin-american reggae band with quite a number of commercial releases to their credit. They are from Chile. Aire de Jah is from their latest release, Resiliente. The release found at archive.org carries a CC license and I have written to the band's management to confirm the licensing.]

No comments: