Mar 23, 2007

BSWC One-a-Day: MahdiLePtitAumVert - Habit De Lumiere


Corrida en Arles
Arles Bullfight (FRANCE)
by Michel@
Love the Freiraum post Biotic! This was selected as a follow-up, completely different vein, but after a tight clean groovy track shall come a heavy-ish, dirty-ish, thumping track... MahdiLePtitAumVert - Habit De Lumiere.

Little can be said of the artist (possibly Bertrand Dupuis) who posted this experimental track, since there was very little meta-data left behind, but Habit De Lumiere is French for "Bullfighter's costume." Once again an archive.org find, released into the cc world 11:29am this morning.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it!

;)

MahdiLePtitAumVert - Habit De Lumiere

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, just realized that you made a comment on one of my tracks ages ago... Sorry I did not pick up on that earlier.
Anyway please find attached the link to my most recent stuff.

Respect

http://www.noomiz.com/mahdi

Unknown said...

Hello, just realized that you made a comment on one of my tracks ages ago... Sorry I did not pick up on that earlier.
Anyway please find attached the link to my most recent stuff.

Respect

http://www.noomiz.com/mahdi