Feb 27, 2007

BSWC One-a-Day: Tension (live featuring Audio Interference) at Frecuencias Alternas WRTU 89.7FM 042702

We are taking no prisoners today. I'm in a hotel room in San Juan (on business, I assure you) and whenever I'm in Puerto Rico I try to keep my eye out for real life. I'm much more interested in living and breathing manifestations of what makes this island tick than the stuff they trot out for the winter visitors from the Northeast and Chicago.

Here is some real life for you. Found it on archive.org. I don't know much about the artists other than they laid this down live during Frecuencias Alternas, a radio show on a local alternative radio station at the University of Puerto Rico...that makes me happy. I've said enough. I'll let the piece speak for itself.

Hello from San Juan.

Tension (live featuring Audio Interference) at Frecuencias Alternas WRTU 89.7FM 042702

No comments: