Feb 2, 2007

BSWC One-a-Day: Sam Pull - My Cat is Invinceble

I have very little information about Sam Pull, so this may be a short entry. This tune is from a release that was put out by Yellow Bop Records on January 13, 2006 [ybr007]. Yellow Bop is from Portugal (I went on this little Portuguese netlabel sojourn this week...more to come).

I'm really bad at categories, but a post at the Essay Collective yielded this bit of information about Sam Pull: "Break Byte, Drum n Bass, Liquid Funk and Intelligent Jungle can be expected."

I got a little more information from the release page at Yellow Bop:
All production and music by Sam Pull. In December 2005. Dedicated to W3 - Women 3 Consortium, the most sweet and loving trio. All my luv. Thanks to Mr. Varga for the... "inspiration".
I dig the sound and we relate to cat-themed products around here, so enjoy...

Sam Pull - My Cat is Invinceble