Feb 1, 2007

BSWC One-a-Day: Dorothy's Magic Bag - Ghost Ride

I was listening to the Black Sweater, White Cat from 11.18.2006 recently and heard a tune that I just couldn't get out of my head by Dorothy's Magic Bag from the netlabel CandyMind. So cool. I dug around and couldn't find the tune named "Kusturica."

But, what I found on my search (scouring archive.org) caught my fancy in a big big way. Track after track of delightful, playful, energetic, and electric audio paradise. Off of Candy Mind Release CANDY00021, Dansmosaik, I chose Ghost Ride for your listening pleasure.

"We on Candy Mind had not heard about it before Dorothy's Magic Bag brought one home comming back from a trip to Mozambique. There, a secret tribe of voodoo-dancers taught him the even more secret art of... dansmosaik."
Damn, this track grooves. "Live people are so boring. I like much better the dead. I love being on the cemetery, with the ground close to my head."

Dorothy's Magic Bag - Ghost Ride

2 comments:

Biotic said...

Kusturica is from Masters of the Green Insects, a Candy Mind compilation released on October 1, 2006.

subsystem7 said...

Thanks biotic, Masters Of The Green Insects is excellent!