Jan 8, 2015

Wuszu feat. Masia (beat.Wuszu) - TO JA

This is like a decade old, but somehow I missed it back then and think it needs to be out in this feed.  You know that feeling.

Wuszu had a brief six month run at ccMixter.org with some great Polish rap.  The website is still there but not active.

Can't tell you more, but a source I respect (Ashwan) has a little more to say:  

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THESE GUYS ARE SAYING, SO I CANNOT ENDORSE THEIR IDEAS, BUT THIS IS SOME NICE INTERESTING R’N’B STYLE HIP HOP COMING STRAIGHT OUTTA……….POLAND! I CLICKED ON SOME OF THEIR LINKS AND FOUND SOME NICE ENERGY THERE TOO.
www.sprawdztebity.za.pl
HAVE TO SAY THOUGH, THE REAL REASON I RATE THIS SO HIGH IS FOR THE VOICE OF MASIA…EVERYTHING IS VERY GOOD, BUT SHE IS EXCEPTIONAL.

More Masia, please.

 Wuszu feat. Masia (beat.Wuszu) - TO JA

No comments: